Details Price Qty
The Member Ticket ($55.00 (USD)) is available to members only. On Sale
The Member Ticket (vegetarian) ($55.00 (USD)) is available to members only. On Sale
Non-Member Ticketshow details + $75.00 (USD)  
Non-Member Ticket (vegetarian)show details + $75.00 (USD)  

  • Solutions to the Social Health Crisis and Why It Matters
    October 2, 2018
    11:30 am - 1:30 pm

It is a well-documented fact that 80% of our nation’s health has nothing to do with the healthcare system. Yet the remaining 20% accounts for much of our nation’s spending, policy and debate. Are there ways in which the 20% can offer solutions that will productively shift investment and focus to the 80% — education, housing, criminal justice, food insecurity? Is it time to move from a fragmented industry to look at our communities from a true social health perspective? A Town Hall Los Angeles forum in partnership with the Martin Luther King Community Health Foundation Advocates. Register early!

SPEAKERS:
– Dr. Jorge Reyno, MD, MHA, and Vice President of Population Health, Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital

– Dr. Robert K. Ross, President & Chief Executive Officer, The California Endowment

– Ian Morrison, Healthcare Futurist

– Dyan Sublett, President, MLK Community Health Foundation

MODERATOR:
– John E. Kobara, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, California Community Foundation

Town Hall Los Angeles x MLK Community Health

ATTIRE:
Business casual is acceptable. No jeans nor tennis shoes.

PARKING:
$8 underground valet parking with 3 hour validation.

Venue:  

Address:
555 S. Flower St. 51st Floor, Los Angeles, California, 90071